Saver Series Pads 3-Pack
- Tough, 4-way stretch nylon mesh provides a snug fit
- High-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints on front and back for support
- Shock absorbing EVA foam secured between support splints and wrist for cushioning
- Lightweight, shock absorbing, ventilated EVA foam provides cool air flow and limits perspiration
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Wide, reinforced elastic straps ensure a secure fit
Skateboarding; In-Line Skating/Rollerblading; Roller Skating; Biking
Does what it's supposed to do
Pads are all comfortable and go on and off easy with Velcro. Just make sure to stretch the elastic when you put on the elbow and knee pads
These pads are very comfortable. For the price, they provide pretty good protection too.
Everything fit my little girl really well. She’s 8 and she has the xsmall size.