Dual Certified Gotham MIPS Helmet
Our urban styled, Dual Certified Gotham helmet just got smarter, with MIPS technology. MIPS is a low-friction layer in the helmet that absorbs much of the rotational violence during a fall. The Gotham also features the patented Conehead EPS liner, Triple Eight logo vents and a subtle brim. No other helmet comes close to the comfort, safety and good looks of the Gotham with MIPS.
- MIPS Technology: Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards.
- ABS Outer Shell with patented Conehead EPS liner technology providing a lighter helmet with greater energy displacement on impact
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Adjustable Fit Dial System, with reflective dial, to create a custom fit
- Grooved EPS for excellent air flow
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
XS/S 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm)
S/M 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm)
L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
Biking; Skateboarding; In-Line Skating/Rollerblading; Roller Derby, e-Bike, Longboard, e-Skateboard.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards.