Compass with MIPS
Perfect for blazing trails or dodging potholes in the bike lane.
Our Compass helmet just got smarter, with MIPS technology that reduces the risk of brain injury. MIPS is a low-friction layer in the helmet that absorbs much of the rotational violence during a fall, reducing harm to the brain. The Compass is perfect for blazing trails or dodging potholes in the bike lane. With its lightweight, durable in-mold construction and full-coverage design, the Compass lets you navigate everything from the remote woods to the urban jungle. And with an Adjustable Fit Dial System, it has a secure, custom fit no matter how rugged the terrain.
- MIPS Technology: Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike safety standards
- Lightweight & durable in-mold construction
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Adjustable Fit Dial System to create a custom fit
- Grooved EPS for phenomenal air flow
Biking; Mountain Biking
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
S/M 21.75 – 23.75 in (55 – 59 cm)
L/XL 23.25 – 24.75 in (59 – 63 cm)
U.S. CPSC Bike