Built for speed. Warp speed.
Only one helmet can keep up with the needs of downhill racers. With its streamlined profile, aerodynamic styling and Dual Certification, the T8 Racer also offers pro-level perks like a multiview flip-up visor and front vents for better air flow. Replacement visors are also available in tinted and clear styles.
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Bike and ASTM Downhill Mountain Biking safety standards
- Hand-laid fiberglass shell
- Shatter-resistant flip-up visor
- EPS foam liner with velvet lining
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below: XS/S 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm) S/M 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm) L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
U.S. CPSC Bike ASTM F-1952 Downhill Mountain Biking