Dual Certified Gotham MIPS Helmet
Our urban styled, Dual Certified Gotham helmet just got smarter, with MIPS technology. MIPS is a low-friction layer in the helmet that absorbs much of the rotational violence during a fall. The Gotham also features the patented Conehead EPS liner, Triple Eight logo vents and a subtle brim. No other helmet comes close to the comfort, safety and good looks of the Gotham with MIPS.
- MIPS Technology: Developed by brain surgeons and scientists to reduce rotational forces to the brain caused by angled impacts
- Dual Certified: Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards.
- ABS Outer Shell with patented Conehead EPS liner technology providing a lighter helmet with greater energy displacement on impact
- Complete with our renowned Sweatsaver™ Fit Pads for added comfort
- Adjustable Fit Dial System, with reflective dial, to create a custom fit
- Grooved EPS for excellent air flow
- Includes 2 sets of fit pads to customize fit
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below:
XS/S 18.9 – 21.3 in (48 – 54 cm)
S/M 21.7 – 22.8 in (55 – 58 cm)
L/XL 23.2 – 24 in (59 – 61 cm)
Biking; Skateboarding; In-Line Skating/Rollerblading; Roller Derby, e-Bike, Longboard, e-Skateboard.
Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older and ASTM F-1492 Skate safety standards.
The Gotham MIPS has been my daily mainstay for years because it’s the only non-extreme sports helmet I’ve found with both Conehead and MIPS together, and all in a modern, sleek cycling/skating style shape. Best helmet I’ve found!
After having a concussion, I thought I better get the most expensive helmet there is, and one that’s nice and comfy. And that it was. ($130 ain’t so bad, anyway).
Plus, I can use it on the weekend bike ride coming up in a couple weeks: perfect!
I may get 888’s Exoskin knee and elbow pads soonish…
This is a helmet that’s more better than I hope to know, (i.e. hoping to skate safely), and one that my brother also has.
I love this helmet so much. The only reason I left a 3-star review is that the helmet has 5 different paper-based stickers inside the helmet that cannot be removed cleanly. Once you use the helmet one time and sweat, the stickers will start peeling off on their own because they're paper. Which makes it an absolute mess inside of the helmet forever. Triple 8 obviously knows good and well that those stickers are going to do that but they keep them paper-based anyways which is why I knock off 2 stars. Otherwise, perfect helmet.